Bridgestone hits near 7-yr high after forecasting strong 2013
TOKYO Feb 19 (Reuters) - Shares of Bridgestone Corp jumped 10.3 percent to a near seven-year high of 2,819 yen on Tuesday after it forecast a 34 percent jump in operating profit for the year ending December 31 after reporting a 49.5 percent surge in 2012.
(Reporting by Dominic Lau; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |