Bridgestone hits near 7-yr high after forecasting strong 2013
TOKYO Feb 19 (Reuters) - Shares of Bridgestone Corp jumped 10.3 percent to a near seven-year high of 2,819 yen on Tuesday after it forecast a 34 percent jump in operating profit for the year ending December 31 after reporting a 49.5 percent surge in 2012.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data