Bulgaria prosecutors propose revoking CEZ power licence
SOFIA Feb 19 (Reuters) - Bulgarian prosecutors want to remove Czech company CEZ's licence for power distribution in the Balkan country, an official said on Tuesday, after nationwide protests against electricity prices.
"The prosecution office will propose the revoking of the CEZ licence," Sofia prosecutor Georgi Kamburov told reporters.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data