Bulgaria prosecutors propose revoking CEZ power licence
SOFIA Feb 19 (Reuters) - Bulgarian prosecutors want to remove Czech company CEZ's licence for power distribution in the Balkan country, an official said on Tuesday, after nationwide protests against electricity prices.
"The prosecution office will propose the revoking of the CEZ licence," Sofia prosecutor Georgi Kamburov told reporters.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections