Bulgaria prosecutors propose revoking CEZ power licence
SOFIA Feb 19 (Reuters) - Bulgarian prosecutors want to remove Czech company CEZ's licence for power distribution in the Balkan country, an official said on Tuesday, after nationwide protests against electricity prices.
"The prosecution office will propose the revoking of the CEZ licence," Sofia prosecutor Georgi Kamburov told reporters.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |