Bulgaria prosecutors propose revoking CEZ power licence
SOFIA Feb 19 (Reuters) - Bulgarian prosecutors want to remove Czech company CEZ's licence for power distribution in the Balkan country, an official said on Tuesday, after nationwide protests against electricity prices.
"The prosecution office will propose the revoking of the CEZ licence," Sofia prosecutor Georgi Kamburov told reporters.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |