Agilent Technologies Announces Webcasts for Investment Community
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130219:nBw195300a SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(Business Wire)-- Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced the following webcasts for the investment community: Agilent Technologies 2013 Analyst Meeting Thursday, March 7, 2013, at 8:30 a.m. ET NYSE Euronext, New York, N.Y. Agilent executive team Barclays Capital 2013 Global Healthcare Conference Tuesday, March 12, at 8:30 a.m. ET Loews Miami Hotel, Miami, Fla. Nick Roelofs, president, Life Sciences Group Agilent Technologies Annual Meeting of Stockholders Wednesday, March 20, at 8 a.m. PT Agilent headquarters, Santa Clara, Calif. Agilent executive team Links to the webcasts will be available at www.investor.agilent.com. About Agilent Technologies Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world`s premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company`s 20,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had revenues of $6.9 billion in fiscal 2012. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com. NOTE TO EDITORS: Further technology, corporate citizenship and executive news is available on the Agilent news site at www.agilent.com/go/news. Agilent Technologies Inc. Alicia Rodriguez, +1 408-345-8948 email@example.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |