Google to Present at the Morgan Stanley TMT Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130219:nBw196930a MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(Business Wire)-- Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) announced today that Patrick Pichette, SVP and CFO, will participate in a question-and-answer session at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference in San Francisco. The session is scheduled for 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time / 9:30 a.m. Pacific Time on Thursday, February 28, 2013. To access the live audio webcast of the session, please visit http://investor.google.com/webcast.html. About Google Inc. Google is a global technology leader focused on improving the ways people connect with information. Google`s innovations in web search and advertising have made its website a top internet property and its brand one of the most recognized in the world. Google is a trademark of Google Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated. Google Inc. Willa Chalmers, +1-650-214-3381 Investor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- Strong 7.5 magnitude quake hits off Papua New Guinea