British Columbia projects budget surplus in 2013-14
VICTORIA, British Columbia
VICTORIA, British Columbia Feb 19 (Reuters) - British Columbia's annual budget released on Tuesday projected a surplus of C$197 million ($194.69 million) in the coming fiscal year after a revised deficit of C$1.2 billion in 2012-13.
It is the last budget before a provincial election scheduled for May 14. In the fall, the Liberal government had projected the 2012-13 deficit at C$1.47 billion.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources