Chile retailer Cencosud expects revenue of $22.5 bln in 2013
SANTIAGO Feb 19 (Reuters) - Chilean retailer Cencosud said on Tuesday it expects revenues of $22.5 billion in 2013.
Capital expenditures this year will total $731 million, said Cencosud, which has operations in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Peru.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls