Chile retailer Cencosud expects revenue of $22.5 bln in 2013
SANTIAGO Feb 19 (Reuters) - Chilean retailer Cencosud said on Tuesday it expects revenues of $22.5 billion in 2013.
Capital expenditures this year will total $731 million, said Cencosud, which has operations in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Peru.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |