Demand Media ponders splitting company
Feb 19 (Reuters) - Demand Media Inc said on Tuesday it plans to explore separating its businesses with one unit dedicated to media and the other dedicated to domain name services.
The two potential companies could be publicly traded.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |