Demand Media ponders splitting company
Feb 19 (Reuters) - Demand Media Inc said on Tuesday it plans to explore separating its businesses with one unit dedicated to media and the other dedicated to domain name services.
The two potential companies could be publicly traded.
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon