German private consumption to rise by 1 pct in 2013 - GfK
NUREMBERG, Germany Feb 19 (Reuters) - Private consumption in Germany will rise again this year, market reearch group GfK said on Tuesday, helping Europe's largest economy to a rebound even as exports suffer from low demand in euro zone peers.
Market research group GfK said private consumption would grow by 1 percent after inflation this year. It grew by 0.8 percent last year and 1.5 percent in 2011 after expanding by an average 0.3 percent a year between 2000 and 2010. (Reporting by Joern Poltz, writing by Annika Breidthardt)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port