TABLE-U.S. Dec CPI unrevised at unchanged
Feb 19 (Reuters) - U.S. Labor Department annual revisions to the monthly Consumer Price Index based on new seasonal adjustment factors (1982-84 equals 100).
Following are key components of the Consumer Price Index: Percent Changes: Seasonally Adj
Dec Prev Nov Prev All Items UNCH UNCH -0.2 -0.3 Excluding Food/Energy 0.1 0.1 0.1 0.1
Dec Prev Nov Prev Core CPI index 231.526 231.475 231.258 231.254
The department recalculated seasonal adjustment factors for 2008-2012 to its Consumer Price Index, which resulted in revisions to seasonally adjusted indexes for the past five years. The calculations did not affect unadjusted data.
Initial data for December was released on Jan. 16. The report for January 2013 will be issued on Feb. 21.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |