New Issue-BNP Paribas prices 1.25 bln euro 2023 bond
Feb 19 (Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions
of a bond priced on Tuesday.
Borrower BNP Paribas SA
Issue Amount 1.25 billion euro
Maturity Date September 26, 2023
Coupon 2.875 pct
Reoffer price 99.016
Reoffer Yield 2.986 pct
Spread 105 basis points
Underlying govt bond Over Mid-swaps, equivalent to 136.7bp
over the 1.5 pct February 2023 DBR
Payment Date February 26, 2013
Lead Manager(s) BNP Paribas
Ratings A2 (Moody's), A+ (S&P),
Full fees Undisclosed
Denoms (K) 1
Security details and RIC, when available, will be
Customers can right-click on the code for
performance analysis of this new issue
For ratings information, double click on
For all bonds data, double click on
For Top international bonds news
For news about this issuer, double click on the issuer RIC,
where assigned, and hit the newskey (F9 on Reuters terminals)
Data supplied by International Insider.
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote