New Issue-KfW adds 125 mln Brazilian real to 2016 bond
February 19(Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions
of a bond increased on Tuesday.
Guarantor Federal Republic of Germany
Issue Amount 125 million Brazilian real
Maturity Date March 15, 2016
Coupon 6.0 pct
Issue price 99.975
Payment Date February 26, 2013
Lead Manager(s) JPMorgan
Ratings Aaa (Moody's), AAA (S&P),
Full fees 1.375 pct
Denoms (K) 5
Governing Law German
Notes Launched under ther issuer's EMTN programme
The issue size will total 325 million Brazilian real
Security details and RIC, when available, will be
Customers can right-click on the code for
performance analysis of this new issue
For ratings information, double click on
For all bonds data, double click on
For Top international bonds news
For news about this issuer, double click on the issuer RIC,
where assigned, and hit the newskey (F9 on Reuters terminals)
Data supplied by International Insider.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'