Illinois Tool Works explores sale of industrial packaging business
Feb 19 (Reuters) - Illinois Tool Works Inc said it is exploring a sale or spin-off of its industrial packaging business.
The industrial packaging unit, which had 2012 revenue of about $2.4 billion, designs and manufactures steel, plastic, and paper products used for bundling, shipping, and protecting transported goods.
ITW has retained J.P. Morgan Securities and Goldman Sachs as financial advisers.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on