Illinois Tool Works explores sale of industrial packaging business
Feb 19 (Reuters) - Illinois Tool Works Inc said it is exploring a sale or spin-off of its industrial packaging business.
The industrial packaging unit, which had 2012 revenue of about $2.4 billion, designs and manufactures steel, plastic, and paper products used for bundling, shipping, and protecting transported goods.
ITW has retained J.P. Morgan Securities and Goldman Sachs as financial advisers.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy