Illinois Tool Works explores sale of industrial packaging business
Feb 19 (Reuters) - Illinois Tool Works Inc said it is exploring a sale or spin-off of its industrial packaging business.
The industrial packaging unit, which had 2012 revenue of about $2.4 billion, designs and manufactures steel, plastic, and paper products used for bundling, shipping, and protecting transported goods.
ITW has retained J.P. Morgan Securities and Goldman Sachs as financial advisers.
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran