Illinois Tool Works explores sale of industrial packaging business
Feb 19 (Reuters) - Illinois Tool Works Inc said it is exploring a sale or spin-off of its industrial packaging business.
The industrial packaging unit, which had 2012 revenue of about $2.4 billion, designs and manufactures steel, plastic, and paper products used for bundling, shipping, and protecting transported goods.
ITW has retained J.P. Morgan Securities and Goldman Sachs as financial advisers.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South