Japan econmin: will decide BOJ gov candidate after PM Abe trip
TOKYO Feb 19 (Reuters) - Japanese Economics Minister Akira Amari said on Tuesday that the government will decide candidates for Bank of Japan's new governor and deputy governors after Prime Minister Shinzo Abe returns from February 21-24 U.S. trip.
Amari also said purchasing of foreign bonds by a central bank is an option available to each country.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |