Japan econmin: will decide BOJ gov candidate after PM Abe trip
TOKYO Feb 19 (Reuters) - Japanese Economics Minister Akira Amari said on Tuesday that the government will decide candidates for Bank of Japan's new governor and deputy governors after Prime Minister Shinzo Abe returns from February 21-24 U.S. trip.
Amari also said purchasing of foreign bonds by a central bank is an option available to each country.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |