Japan econmin: will decide BOJ gov candidate after PM Abe trip
TOKYO Feb 19 (Reuters) - Japanese Economics Minister Akira Amari said on Tuesday that the government will decide candidates for Bank of Japan's new governor and deputy governors after Prime Minister Shinzo Abe returns from February 21-24 U.S. trip.
Amari also said purchasing of foreign bonds by a central bank is an option available to each country.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image