Bank of Canada buys back C$500 mln of bonds
TORONTO Feb 19 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$500 million ($494.14 million) of four bonds in a cash management repurchase operation.
The next cash management bond repurchase operation will be on March 5.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter