Bank of Canada buys back C$500 mln of bonds
TORONTO Feb 19 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$500 million ($494.14 million) of four bonds in a cash management repurchase operation.
The next cash management bond repurchase operation will be on March 5.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source