Bank of Canada buys back C$500 mln of bonds
TORONTO Feb 19 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$500 million ($494.14 million) of four bonds in a cash management repurchase operation.
The next cash management bond repurchase operation will be on March 5.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |