European stock index futures signal flat start
LONDON Feb 19 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a flat open on Tuesday, with German data and corporate results due later in the day expected to set the market's direction.
At 0704 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 flat, while contracts on France's CAC and while Germany's DAX shed 0.1 percent.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ