Hong Kong shares to open down 0.1 pct, Sands China weak
HONG KONG Feb 19 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to open slightly lower on Tuesday, dragged down by a 2.4 percent loss for Macau gambling operator Sands China.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.1 percent at 23,368.22. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings was indicated to start down 0.2 percent.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner