Hong Kong shares to open down 0.1 pct, Sands China weak
HONG KONG Feb 19 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to open slightly lower on Tuesday, dragged down by a 2.4 percent loss for Macau gambling operator Sands China.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.1 percent at 23,368.22. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings was indicated to start down 0.2 percent.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.