Peru's central bank bought $10 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Feb 19 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $10 million in the local spot market on Tuesday and the local sol currency finished 0.12 percent weaker at 2.581/2.582 per dollar.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |