Peru's central bank bought $10 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Feb 19 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $10 million in the local spot market on Tuesday and the local sol currency finished 0.12 percent weaker at 2.581/2.582 per dollar.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls