Peru's central bank bought $10 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Feb 19 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $10 million in the local spot market on Tuesday and the local sol currency finished 0.12 percent weaker at 2.581/2.582 per dollar.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb