Peru's central bank bought $10 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Feb 19 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $10 million in the local spot market on Tuesday and the local sol currency finished 0.12 percent weaker at 2.581/2.582 per dollar.
- Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors |
- Three dead in east Ukraine, Putin warns of 'abyss' |
- California city evacuation lifted after military ordnance found
- Teen in 'Jihad Jane' case to be sentenced on U.S. terror charges
- Search for Malaysia jet refocuses on drone scans of sea floor