Peru's central bank bought $10 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Feb 19 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $10 million in the local spot market on Tuesday and the local sol currency finished 0.12 percent weaker at 2.581/2.582 per dollar.
- Germany's Merkel says wants to find 'path to peace' over Ukraine crisis |
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist