3M to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130219:nBw197201a ST. PAUL, Minn.--(Business Wire)-- 3M (NYSE: MMM) today announced that it will participate in the Barclays Industrial Select Conference, on Thursday, Feb. 21, 2013, in Miami, Florida. David W. Meline, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will speak at 8:05 a.m. Eastern time. Further details will be posted on 3M`s Investor Relations home page at http://investor.3M.com/ shortly before the event. About 3M 3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs 88,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 70 countries. 3M Investor Contacts: Matt Ginter, 651-733-8206 or Bruce Jermeland, 651-733-1807 or Media Contact: Jacqueline Berry, 651-733-3611 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's "reign of terror" worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media