Nokia Siemens Networks appoints new CFO
HELSINKI Feb 19 (Reuters) - Telecom gear joint venture Nokia Siemens Networks said it appointed Samih Elhage as new chief financial officer as predecessor Marco Schroeter is leaving the company after serving for two years.
Elhage joined NSN last year as chief operating officer, a role the company will discontinue.
Schroeter, who joined the company in 2011, leaves it with immediate effect, NSN said in a statement. (Reporting by Jussi Rosendahl; Editing by Anthony Barker)
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |