Nokia Siemens Networks appoints new CFO
HELSINKI Feb 19 (Reuters) - Telecom gear joint venture Nokia Siemens Networks said it appointed Samih Elhage as new chief financial officer as predecessor Marco Schroeter is leaving the company after serving for two years.
Elhage joined NSN last year as chief operating officer, a role the company will discontinue.
Schroeter, who joined the company in 2011, leaves it with immediate effect, NSN said in a statement. (Reporting by Jussi Rosendahl; Editing by Anthony Barker)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Governor Christie's trustworthiness takes a hit in New Jersey poll