Bristol-Myers Squibb to Take Part in Citi 2013 Global Health Care Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130219:nBw197112a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE: BMY) will take part in the Citi 2013 Global Health Care Conference on Monday, February 25, 2013, in New York. Giovanni Caforio, president, U.S. Pharmaceuticals will answer questions about the company at 2:15 p.m. ET. Investors and the general public are invited to listen to a live webcast of the session at http://investor.bms.com. An archived edition of the session will be available later that day. About Bristol-Myers Squibb Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases. For more information, please visit www.bms.com or follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/bmsnews. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Media: Jennifer Fron Mauer, 609-252-6579 firstname.lastname@example.org or Investors: John Elicker, 609-252-4611 email@example.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |