Pistorius bail hearing adjourned until Wednesday
PRETORIA Feb 19 (Reuters) - A South African magistrate adjourned the bail hearing held at a Pretoria court for global track star Oscar Pistorius until 0700 GMT on Wednesday.
Pistorius has been charged with murdering his girlfriend at his Pretoria home last week. (Reporting by David Dolan; Writing by Jon Herskovitz; Editing by Ed Cropley)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter