Pistorius put on prosthetic legs before firing - prosecutors
PRETORIA Feb 19 (Reuters) - Paralympic track star Oscar Pistorius put on his prosthetic legs, walked seven metres to a bathroom in his luxury Pretoria home and then opened fire on his girlfriend, who was behind a bathroom door, a prosecutor told a Pretoria court on Tuesday.
Pistorius early broke down in tears at the bail hearing where he is facing a murder charge.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |