Spain's Reyal Urbis to continue to operate
MADRID Feb 19 (Reuters) - Spanish property developer Reyal Urbis said on Tuesday it would continue to operate after announcing it would file for insolvency.
In a statement the company said its chairman and controlling shareholder Rafael Santamaria would remain at the helm of the group and was confident an agreement could be reached with the its creditors.
The company said it was filing for insolvency after failing to renegotiate with lenders including Banco Santander, BBVA, Bankia, and Banco Popular. (Reporting By Paul Day; Editing by Clare Kane)
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane