BRIEF-Thai Tisco Financial plans capital increase, cash dividend
BANGKOK Feb 19 (Reuters) - Thailand's Tisco Financial Group Pcl :
* The company plans to issue transferable subscription rights (TSR) for 72.8 million units to existing shareholders at a ratio of 1 TSR for 10 existing shares.
* TSR holders have the option of either exercising their subscription rights or selling them on. The conversion ratio is 1 TSR for 1 common share at 24 baht each.
* It would issue 72.8 million common shares to reserve for the TSR exercise. It expects to raise around 1.75 billion baht ($58.55 million) from the issue.
* The company also said its board had approved a plan for a cash dividend payment of 2.4 baht per share.
* For company statement click,
($1 = 29.89 baht) (Reporting by Viparat Jantraprap)
- Israel knocks out Gaza power plant, digs in for long fight |
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Dozens killed in fierce fighting in eastern Ukraine
- Nigeria isolates hospital in Lagos as Obama briefed on Ebola outbreak