BRIEF-Thai Tisco Financial plans capital increase, cash dividend
BANGKOK Feb 19 (Reuters) - Thailand's Tisco Financial Group Pcl :
* The company plans to issue transferable subscription rights (TSR) for 72.8 million units to existing shareholders at a ratio of 1 TSR for 10 existing shares.
* TSR holders have the option of either exercising their subscription rights or selling them on. The conversion ratio is 1 TSR for 1 common share at 24 baht each.
* It would issue 72.8 million common shares to reserve for the TSR exercise. It expects to raise around 1.75 billion baht ($58.55 million) from the issue.
* The company also said its board had approved a plan for a cash dividend payment of 2.4 baht per share.
* For company statement click,
($1 = 29.89 baht) (Reporting by Viparat Jantraprap)
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, prepare for long haul |
- China OKs iPhone 6 sale after Apple addresses security concerns
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar reigns
- U.S.-led air strikes pose problem for Assad's moderate foes