TSYS to buy NetSpend for $1.4 billion
Feb 19 (Reuters) - TSYS said it will buy prepaid debit card provider NetSpend Holdings Inc for about $1.4 billion in cash.
TSYS offered to pay $16 per share for NetSpend -- a premium of 30 percent to NetSpend's Tuesday closing price.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ