TSYS to buy NetSpend for $1.4 billion
Feb 19 (Reuters) - TSYS said it will buy prepaid debit card provider NetSpend Holdings Inc for about $1.4 billion in cash.
TSYS offered to pay $16 per share for NetSpend -- a premium of 30 percent to NetSpend's Tuesday closing price.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls