TSYS to buy NetSpend for $1.4 billion
Feb 19 (Reuters) - TSYS said it will buy prepaid debit card provider NetSpend Holdings Inc for about $1.4 billion in cash.
TSYS offered to pay $16 per share for NetSpend -- a premium of 30 percent to NetSpend's Tuesday closing price.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade