Japan's Abe: not appropriate to comment on currencies
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said on Tuesday that it is not appropriate for him to comment on currency moves, when asked how far he thought the yen would fall.
Abe spoke in the upper house budget committee, in response to an opposition lawmaker's questions.
(Reporting by Stanley White; Editing by Richard Borsuk)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions