Japan's Abe: not appropriate to comment on currencies
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said on Tuesday that it is not appropriate for him to comment on currency moves, when asked how far he thought the yen would fall.
Abe spoke in the upper house budget committee, in response to an opposition lawmaker's questions.
(Reporting by Stanley White; Editing by Richard Borsuk)
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs