Nikkei inches down as, investors eye upcoming events
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged downwards at Tuesday's open as investors awaited the appointment of a new Bank of Japan governor and eyed risks in the euro zone.
(Reporting by Sophie Knight; Editing by Eric Meijer)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Decaying steel town gets movie star turn in 'Out of the Furnace'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- South Africa, world mourn 'giant for justice' Mandela |
- Journal withdraws controversial French Monsanto GM study
Revered by millions as a beacon of hope against oppression and as an archetype of reconciliation, Nelson Mandela leaves behind a grieving nation. Video