Pistorius put on prosthetic legs before firing: prosecutors
PRETORIA (Reuters) - Paralympic track star Oscar Pistorius put on his prosthetic legs, walked seven meters to a bathroom in his luxury Pretoria home and then opened fire on his girlfriend, who was behind a bathroom door, a prosecutor told a Pretoria court on Tuesday.
Pistorius early broke down in tears at the bail hearing where he is facing a murder charge.
(Reporting by David Dolan; Writing by Jon Herskovitz)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |