Pistorius put on prosthetic legs before firing: prosecutors
PRETORIA (Reuters) - Paralympic track star Oscar Pistorius put on his prosthetic legs, walked seven meters to a bathroom in his luxury Pretoria home and then opened fire on his girlfriend, who was behind a bathroom door, a prosecutor told a Pretoria court on Tuesday.
Pistorius early broke down in tears at the bail hearing where he is facing a murder charge.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets