Lipper's municipal bond fund index is higher
Feb 19 (Reuters) - Lipper, a Thomson Reuters service, said on Tuesday that its municipal index for Friday was higher compared with the previous day.
The final Lipper General Municipal Debt Fund Index was 1,121.073, up 0.323 or 0.029 percent, from the previous day.
The General Municipal Debt Fund Index is an equally weighted performance index, adjusted for capital gains distributions and income dividends of the largest qualifying funds in this investment objective.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA