Usiminas to raise local steel prices, cut slab exports this year
SAO PAULO Feb 19 (Reuters) - Usinas Siderúrgicas de Minas Gerais SA plans to raise prices of some flat steel products in Brazil, the company's home turf, while cutting exports of slabs between 30 percent and 40 percent this year, executives said on a conference call on Tuesday.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks