Usiminas to raise local steel prices, cut slab exports this year
SAO PAULO Feb 19 (Reuters) - Usinas Siderúrgicas de Minas Gerais SA plans to raise prices of some flat steel products in Brazil, the company's home turf, while cutting exports of slabs between 30 percent and 40 percent this year, executives said on a conference call on Tuesday.
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan |
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- EU agrees first broad sanctions on Russia; U.S. expected to follow
- Obama wrote Putin about violation of nuclear treaty -White House