Usiminas to raise local steel prices, cut slab exports this year
SAO PAULO Feb 19 (Reuters) - Usinas Siderúrgicas de Minas Gerais SA plans to raise prices of some flat steel products in Brazil, the company's home turf, while cutting exports of slabs between 30 percent and 40 percent this year, executives said on a conference call on Tuesday.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted