Usiminas to raise local steel prices, cut slab exports this year
SAO PAULO Feb 19 (Reuters) - Usinas Siderúrgicas de Minas Gerais SA plans to raise prices of some flat steel products in Brazil, the company's home turf, while cutting exports of slabs between 30 percent and 40 percent this year, executives said on a conference call on Tuesday.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data