Vodafone hires Goldman Sachs on possible Kabel bid-source
FRANKFURT Feb 19 (Reuters) - Vodafone has hired its long-time bank Goldman Sachs to advise on a possible multi-billion-euro bid for German cable operator Kabel Deutschland, a person with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Tuesday.
Kabel has retained Morgan Stanley and advisory firm Perella Weinberg to help it defend its interests in the event of a Vofafone bid, a second person with direct knowledge said.
Vodafone, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley , Kabel Deutschland declined to comment. Perella was not immediately available for comment.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in U.S. prison
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace