Vodafone hires Goldman Sachs on possible Kabel bid-source
FRANKFURT Feb 19 (Reuters) - Vodafone has hired its long-time bank Goldman Sachs to advise on a possible multi-billion-euro bid for German cable operator Kabel Deutschland, a person with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Tuesday.
Kabel has retained Morgan Stanley and advisory firm Perella Weinberg to help it defend its interests in the event of a Vofafone bid, a second person with direct knowledge said.
Vodafone, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley , Kabel Deutschland declined to comment. Perella was not immediately available for comment.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee