Walter Energy says hedge fund to nominate dissident slate
Feb 19 (Reuters) - Coal miner Walter Energy Inc said on Tuesday it had received notice that an affiliate of hedge fund Audley Capital Advisors LLP plans to nominate a slate of five directors to its board.
The company said it had not had contact with Audley aside from the notice of intent.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand