Walter Energy says hedge fund to nominate dissident slate
Feb 19 (Reuters) - Coal miner Walter Energy Inc said on Tuesday it had received notice that an affiliate of hedge fund Audley Capital Advisors LLP plans to nominate a slate of five directors to its board.
The company said it had not had contact with Audley aside from the notice of intent.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |