Walter Energy says hedge fund to nominate dissident slate
Feb 19 (Reuters) - Coal miner Walter Energy Inc said on Tuesday it had received notice that an affiliate of hedge fund Audley Capital Advisors LLP plans to nominate a slate of five directors to its board.
The company said it had not had contact with Audley aside from the notice of intent.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Obama girls get dating advice from their watchful dad
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets