Anadarko sets 2013 capital spending at $7.2 bln to $7.6 bln
Feb 20 (Reuters) - Anadarko Petroleum Corp said on Wednesday it plans capital spending of $7.2 billion to $7.6 billion this year and also forecast oil and natural gas sales volume growth of 5 percent.
Sixty percent of Anadarko's capital spending will go towards oil and gas properties onshore in the United States, the company said ahead of a call with analysts.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote