Anadarko sets 2013 capital spending at $7.2 bln to $7.6 bln
Feb 20 (Reuters) - Anadarko Petroleum Corp said on Wednesday it plans capital spending of $7.2 billion to $7.6 billion this year and also forecast oil and natural gas sales volume growth of 5 percent.
Sixty percent of Anadarko's capital spending will go towards oil and gas properties onshore in the United States, the company said ahead of a call with analysts.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data