Anadarko sets 2013 capital spending at $7.2 bln to $7.6 bln
Feb 20 (Reuters) - Anadarko Petroleum Corp said on Wednesday it plans capital spending of $7.2 billion to $7.6 billion this year and also forecast oil and natural gas sales volume growth of 5 percent.
Sixty percent of Anadarko's capital spending will go towards oil and gas properties onshore in the United States, the company said ahead of a call with analysts.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats