AT&T West, union reaches tentative agreement
Feb 20 (Reuters) - AT&T Inc said AT&T West has reached a tentative agreement with the Communications Workers of America District 9 in wireline contract negotiations.
The three-year agreement covers more than 17,000 wireline employees in California and Nevada, the telephone company said.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets