AT&T West, union reaches tentative agreement
Feb 20 (Reuters) - AT&T Inc said AT&T West has reached a tentative agreement with the Communications Workers of America District 9 in wireline contract negotiations.
The three-year agreement covers more than 17,000 wireline employees in California and Nevada, the telephone company said.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image