- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
Bertelsmann in talks to buy KKR stake in BMG -report
FRANKFURT Feb 20 (Reuters) - Germany-based Bertelsmann is in advanced talks to buy out private equity firm KKR's majority stake in joint venture music rights management company BMG, the New York Post said, citing unnamed sources.
The talks could still fall apart, the paper said.
KKR and Bertelsmann declined to comment.
Currently, KKR holds a 51 percent stake in BMG Rights, while privately held Bertelsmann, Europe's largest media group, holds 49 percent, the New York Post said.
BMG is a rights management company for music publishing and recording rights.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this