Bulgaria government resigns after national protests
BUCHAREST Feb 20 (Reuters) - Bulgaria's government resigned from office after nationwide protests against austerity and high electricity prices, Prime Minister Boiko Borisov said on Wednesday.
"I will not participate in a government under which police are beating people," Borisov told parliament.
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data